Monday, September 8, 2008

back2 good.

i really have nothing to say. i don't know why i opened this. i'm going to write about things on my bed. the first thing i see is a pile of about 5 tanky tops from old navy. my grandma gave them to me the other day. one is brown, one is black, one is white, one is brown, and one is (i don't know). the best thing on my bed (my macbook doesn't count because it's on my lap) is dinah, my raccoon. derek bracho paid for us to play a shark game at knott's berry farm (thank you, derek). it's really cute. also, andrew got me a cute polar bear. i have a pair of shorts on my bed and a dvd with wall-e on it. there are a few dirty shirts i wore to school today on my bed. and some really good deodorant i bought at the dollar store yesterday. a package of ritz crackers (half eaten) beside an empty bowl that was once filled with tuna are sitting right next to my leg. good night, gh0stworld.   uh ohhhh

No comments: