Friday, July 4, 2008

BItch.

I turned my light off at around 10:44 PM and take the 4 steps needed to get to my bed. I'm just about to play prisonstruggle or something when I sense a movement (maybe I saw it from the corner of my eye) on my bed. I get up and turn the light back on to check it out. When I lift my bag... I see a giant, reddish-orange cockroach. That bitch was crawling on my bed. Of course I feel the need to scream bloody murder and run into my mother's room. When we return to my room to kill him, the cockroach had made his way to the ceiling. (I think these new cockroaches can fly.) Once they get to the ceiling, they usually fall and that's where we go in for the attack. After waiting what felt like hours, the cockroach was finally in sight. With bug spray and a roll of toilet paper at hand, my mother waited for the right time to attack. That little punk was squished with a slipper. You know, it was much more dramatic than what I've just described, but I don't want to disturb anyone. And I'd really like to get some sleep. It's hard to sleep, though, when you're living in constant fear of a cockroach creeping on your face. Near your mouth. I think this would be a good time to bring back...
                                           

No comments: