Friday, April 3, 2009

San Francisco and some cat pee

Luckily the six hour drive (which turned into much more after we stopped a million times) didn't feel so long. We got fresh strawberries, walnuts, and dried cherries along the way. They were delicious. We checked into our hotel and it was much nicer than we expected. Then, just as we were getting ready to go out for some dinner, maybe try to find a drag show, I realized that there was some wetness in my bag. Fucking cat pee. Seriously. A fucking cat peed in my luggage. Not even ON my luggage. INSIDE MY BAG! Some dumb cat (probably Ronald Weasley) waited until the coast was clear, cocking his little orange head to the side, saw his golden opportunity and did it. All this time he has been sitting at home, probably with a smirk on his face, just knowing that in a couple hours I would find his lovely gift. What an asshole. I hope I can get a new sweater out of this.

No comments: